What is Legal Mediation?
Legal mediation is a voluntary and confidential process in which a neutral third party, known as a mediator, assists disputing parties in finding common ground and reaching mutually acceptable solutions. It is widely used in various areas of the law, including civil disputes (such as personal injury, breach of contract, etc.), employment disputes, and more.
Benefits of Legal Mediation
- Cost-Effective: Mediation often costs far less than going to court and can be completed in one day, saving you time and money.
- Control: Parties have greater control over the outcome and the terms of the resolution.
- Privacy: Mediation is confidential, keeping your matters out of the public record and public eye.
- Faster Resolution: Mediation typically yields quicker results than lengthy court battles.
- Preservation of Relationships: It allows parties to maintain amicable relationships, which can be especially crucial in family and business disputes.
Our Mediation Process
Combining her experience and her compassion, Sahar will guide you through the following steps:
- Initial Consultation: Sahar discusses your case, your goals and determines if mediation is the right choice for you.
- Mediation Sessions: Our office arranges and conducts mediation sessions, ensuring a fair and neutral environment.
- Agreement Drafting: Once an agreement is reached, our office will assist with drafting and formalizing it for you.
- Closure: We’ll assist you in finalizing the process and concluding the dispute so that you can move onwards and upward.
Why Choose Sahar?
In addition to being a mediator, Sahar is an experienced litigator with extensive experience in various areas of law including matters involving personal injuries (from minor to catastrophic), sexual abuse, employment law, contractual disputes, fraud, premises liability, lemon law, and auto fraud. She takes steps to ensure she knows her clients and their goals to proceed on their behalf in their best interest. She approaches each case and mediation with zeal and compassion to obtain the best possible outcome.
If you’re ready to explore mediation as a solution for your legal dispute, reach out to us for a consultation. Our team is here to assist you in finding common ground and working to put your dispute behind you.